Orange Mud Gear Vest Review

 


The Orange Mud Gear Vest fit the bill. A small high riding vest with pockets on the front for whatever I need access to without slowdown, a small 1 L bladder included, additional pockets for nutrition bars, satellite tracking device, etc.


Orange Mud products I have used have exceeded my expectations and this one has become my absolute favorite running vest. Because it rides high and is small very little of my torso is covered which means I can stay cooler in the heat. Fit and adjustment is easy and it stays like I set it. Comfortable to a point of not even noticing that I am wearing it regardless of how full I fill it and I can fit a surprising amount of gear in and on it.


I absolutely recommend this vest with no reservations for anyone looking for a small vest, with all the essential features, quality construction, quality materials and really a great price.



-Jeff Miller 

UESCA Certified Ultrarunning Coach

RRCA Certified Adult Running Coach 

Stryd Certified Coach

Northwoods Running https://www.northwoodsrunning.com/  

email runningcoachjeff@gmail.com


Real Coaching for Real People Chasing Extraordinary Dreams.

Run Light, Run Tall, Run Free


If you are interested in working with an experienced ultrarunner and ultrarunning coach, reach out to me and schedule a free video call. I am an experienced and successful trail ultrarunner and have helped many road, trail and ultrarunners reach their goals. I coach beginners and highly-experienced endurance athletes.



Note: This blog was originally posted via a different platform on June 22, 2021. While it is from a while ago I still feel the same and even a bit more satisfied with this vest. I actually now own two of this same vest in order to simply swap in a ready vest when I come into aid stations during long races. I also own a number of other Orange Mud products. To be transparent, since this was originally posted as a result of my enthusiasm and genuine excitement for Orange Mud and their products I have been selected as an Orange Mud Ambassador, that said I feel no obligation to provide anything but my honest feelings and experiences with anything that I review and I expect nothing less than exceptional performance from any product that I continue to use.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts and a review regarding cold air breathing